Thursday, December 13, 2012

Gotta stop being such a puss.

Started thinking about what I would write about next and I started getting all teary-eyed. Seriously, if I'm to write an autobiography, I'll end up writing a tear-jerking bestseller that will eventually become a blockbuster, poignantly punctuated by my suicide the night of its release. Jesus. Get ahold of yourself, Joseph.

Anyway, gotta change a tire tomorrow. And work on getting some insurance. That, or start making plans to completely avoid the state of Arkansas for the rest of my life. Which seems unreasonable. I've been trying to decide which story I'll re-write first, Gamblin' Man or the Shitty Zombie Epic, but I think I've decided I'll do them both, updating them every other day or so. Taking turns. Just crankin words out. I'll get to writing the autobiography later.

2 comments:

  1. Hey dude!!! Keep writting! I still can't get to the stranger story. You will have to show me how to do it when/if you ever pass this way again.Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey dad, just scroll down on the blog, or on the sidebar, click on the bottom story in the december list. should be able to read it from there.

      Delete