Wednesday, December 12, 2012

(Tu/Wedn)esday December 1(1/2) 2012

I was going to write something up about Vintage Stock, about how it's great that you can still buy old school games at an actual store, and at half decent prices, but I didn't. I felt bad, but after trying the second game I've bought there that hasn't worked, I don't. Hope against hope people, or don't.

Regardless, I'm focusing all my attention on this other project at the moment, so here's a peek during the delay.


Also, I'd like to re-iterate the fact that my old stuff can be found by clicking on the dates on the side. There's not much, far less than I would have hoped to have compiled by the time I was this old. It's December, and with January first around the corner, another attempt at the "I'll write all year" resolution is soon to be made. In the mean time, read over the old stuff if you'd like. After all, with December 21st, 2012, right around the corner I may not be making that resolution, right?

In the off chance that the world does end soon, I'll be writing every day before I resolve to in the new year. Maybe I'll have a better chance if I resolve to continue rather than start.

No comments:

Post a Comment