Sunday, December 9, 2012

To those it may concern,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

i really did have a conversation the other day, where a guy asked me about my past, and when i started typing it up i got teary. fingers flying, i typed as fast as i could to get the feelings out before i forgot, and made a shit ton of errors in grammar. so after a little editing, i posted it for the masses.  of course, the masses who read my story are... well, not large i suppose. but i would like to be able to spend my time writing stories. besides, while not every detail in every story is entirely true... the cathartic release i experience while writing i feel transfers through as emotion the reader can relate with. i call it elaborated nonfiction, and if you'd like to help me continue it, visit my page, and if you could, comment on my stories. just the page visits would be awesome though, i see them every day. and though i'm writing this for myself, i believe that what i'm writing is pretty well written, would make for a good read... i don't know. if that's true, just keep coming back. call it science.

No comments:

Post a Comment